The bear marshal compound bow is an excellent choice for you if you shoot or hunt in minimal space. It gives slower shots when compared to its market competitors, but this feature makes it one of the best bows to hunt big game animals. The bow comes with a ready-to-hunt package with a bunch of trophy ridge accessories. This package deal is beneficial for beginners who are not familiar with accessories. We have reviewed the compound bow to ensure that you make an informed choice. We have given a bear marshal compound bow review.
- The bear marshal compound bow comes in different colors. It is available in five colors: Real Xtra, Olive, Shadow, Threat in sand, and orange. Most hunters prefer to use the Real Xtra.
- All the colors feature black limbs.
- The bow is embedded with the bear archery and marshal logo.
- The bow produces almost no shock and vibration.
- The risers have a smooth finish.
- The bear marshal bow features a small aluminum riser with an axle-to-axle measure of 31.25’’ inches. The short axle-to-axle measure may be disadvantageous for shooters to anchor their shot.
- It is fitted with dual string stops that enable your shot to be quiet.
- The riser is provided with thickness and contains dampening rods that help reduce shocks and vibrations from your shot.
- It features a reliable cable rod and cable slide system.
- It has a front mounting hold for the stabilizer.
- If you are someone with a large hand, this grip makes the bow feel extremely comfortable.
- The grip is fashioned from aluminum. This makes it hard to use during cold weather.
- The grip is slim, sleek, with rounded edges.
- The bear marshal compound bow has a quad limb design which is split.
- The quad limbs provide you with well-controlled power.
- The limb pockets are functional and secure; the limbs are riser in place.
- The bow features an S7 cam system.
- You can rotate and shift it in half-inch increments. The gradual increments in adjusting the weight make it feel effortless.
- The rotating module can be adjusted using a bow press.
- The cam system assists you in getting IBO speeds up to 320 FPS. It provides you with an 80% let-off.
- You can easily adjust the cam setup without specific tools.
6. Ready to hunt package:
The bear marshal compound bow is suitable for hunters whose forte is game animals. The bear marshal compound bow comes with the following accessories:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 4 pin fiber optic sight
- Trophy Ridge Lite 1 Quiver 5 arrow 1 piece bow quiver
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizers with braided bow sling
- D – loop installed
- 5 spot quiver
Things We Like
Things We Don't Like
The bear marshal compound bow is quiet and gives you smooth shots. You will find that it is easy to use and navigate. It is the perfect bow for beginners. The ready-to-hunt package provides you with accessories to better your hunting experience.
We cannot recommend this bow enough. It is an excellent choice if you, especially if you are a beginner. The bow gives you good control and is stable, you don’t get reverberations or shocks. At first glance, it may seem that the bear marshal compound bow is an expensive choice; but you also gain a ready-to-hunt package with your purchase that provides you with basic accessories. This deal takes the pressure off of you to purchase accessories. You will find that this bow is designed with the same technologies used by more expensive brands. This bow offers a smooth and crisp release.
Frequently asked questions
- What is its maximum draw length?
Answer: It can pull back and extend to seventy pounds.
- How do you tune the bow from 70lbs to 60 lbs using the S7 cam?
Answer: You can rotate the limb bolts in order to increase or decrease peak weight to your liking. It is important to note that the limb bolts are to be balanced and equal. Do not leave one limb bolt at a higher frequency than the other.